Friday, November 13, 2015

My Story

This blog has been with me for a while, and has been a great place for me to post my stories about living abroad in Munich. Going forward I hope to continue to post lots of content about my life, family and adventures in Germany.

I hope to also be able to show you my favorite parts of the city - from my perspective as an American living abroad, and also some great spots for moms with kids.

My larger goal is to finally compile a guide to Munich with family, with a ton of ideas for touring the city with your kids in tow - also great if you already live here but don't know what to do with your visitors with littles!

Looking forward to appearing more often in this space in the coming months!

I am participating in the LYL Start a Blog Challenge to get some more content up on my blog again. Check it out here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...