Friday, November 4, 2005

catch-up

Referat? Man, that was so long ago. It went well. So well that I decided to celebrate Halloween in true halloween style, dressed up like a Ninja Turtle (raphael), but not until after wearing my purple wig to language class. Old women on the train actually avoided sitting next to me--halloween here is just not the same. First time i've been truly homesick. Went back to the ridiculous mall-of-clubs and fought my way through crowds of uncostumed 17 year olds for a chance to dance. Danced a bit but then fell asleep at the club around 3. I'm too old for this. When I finally got home I walked into my bedroom and my alarm went off, signifying that I had been awake exactly 24 hours (6:45-6:45) and decided that was my cue: to bed. Slept till 5pm the next day.

Lately? ...not too much. Eric is here, though! We're checking out Munich...I always learn something new about Munich when I have visitors. Yesterday we climbed the "Olympiaberg" in the olympic park. We saw a beautiful sunset and the mountains...it was unrealistically warm yesterday. Sometimes the weather here baffles me..it's been beautiful! I went to Unterwasserhockey yesterday. It was great...I'm getting much better. I think I might pick up snorkeling for real after this...if I can get over my fear of fish. The plan for today is multi-faceted: eric is coming to see my house, then we're going to a "Tram party" with the international student group. The plan? Party in a street car while it drives around munich. Kind of like prom on a river boat, only there will be alcohol. We'll see how three hours on a tram with people goes...

That's all, sorry for the rough language and the sloppy writing style. Bis dann...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...