Friday, April 17, 2009

Guilt Trip

You know that saying "when you fall off the horse, get right back on it?" yeah. I missed that one.

Sorry that I haven't written ANYTHING in a few weeks. I was in Vienna visiting my dad (he was there for business) and then.. I dunno… the spring weather just snuck up on me like crazy. I was outside the last few weeks, soaking up the sun, enjoying the biergärten, entertaining visitors.

Is it just the cold gloomy weather that makes me want to blog about life instead of getting out to live it?

I'd like to take a look at what Amiexpat's offering for the Real German Cuisine Challenge this week.. maybe I can get off my butt and onto the blog horse!

Until then, ta ta!
PS: I just saw that the next challenge with be a Spargel dish, one of my FAVORITE veggies (and times of year in Germany, Hooray for Spargelzeit!) but not until next week. Maybe that will give me time to do all the 100,000 other things I have to do…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...