Tuesday, June 19, 2012

5 months

Charlie turned 5 months last Saturday. I can't believe it! He's so much fun now. Laughing and interacting, just such a ball of personality. He has mixed feelings about solid food - he usually likes it, but lately he has been making gaggy noises when we eat some things. We went to the pool today, he loved it, chasing his duck in the water.

My parents are leaving in two weeks. I can't believe that either. I'm sad, a little scared, but I also feel like life has been a little bit "paused" since Charlie was born and my parents have been here. In a good way of course but I think it's time to look forward. To a new job, to more adventures, to USA trips and possible MOVES (in a few years, but maybe to the US?!)

Here's a photo of happy batman Charlie. Just because.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...