Thursday, December 22, 2005

crashing together of my senses

zzzzzz

i'm so tired. today i did a ridiculous amount of christmas shopping, had another interview (success!) and spent the evening with a friend Jacques, from france of course. And then when I got home I encountred not anger from my host mom but rather felt on the defensive nonetheless. I had ordered a christmas present from amazon and she subtley pointed out that they are their competitors (they run a book distributor) and then I explained what a great interview I had today and how I will probably take the Praktikum at this firm and she told me how much she disagrees with that the firm does. In a very nice and subtle way, but still. And then told me that her stepdaughter just had a miscarriage and her stepson got hurt on the job as a policeman. And i'm so sleepy. So I feel a bit defeated. Too tired to make any sort of decisions anyways, so i'll just let it sit. I was gonna go early to munich tomorrow to do more shopping but i think i'm just going to sleep till i wake up. have UWH at 9pm anyways and don't want to stay in the city for too long. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...